Wednesday 4 July 2007

The final hurdle

I'm afraid I didn't make it onto the panel for tomorrow's Question Time. I've had a really good run, and I'm delighted to have been in the final five. The audition involved a mini-Question Time in the studio, chaired by David Dimbleby, and if nothing else, it's good to know that I can stand up to the full Dimbleby treatment without losing it too badly!

Thanks very much to everyone who supported me; I couldn't have made it this far without you.

The recording of the audition should be online shortly, and I'll post a link as soon as it goes up. I'll also post a more detailed account of today's adventure when I get back from London this weekend.

Very best of luck to the winner, Charlie Bell, who put in a great performance in today's audition, and deserves to do extremely well tomorrow night on TV.

1 comment:

Paul Walter said...

Jonny, I voted for you and I am sorry you didn't get onto the final programme but disappointments in life teach us much more than victories - console yourself with the fact that the finalists will probably sink without trace and you will be even more determined to become the first Liberal Democrat Prime Minister - or at least the first Liberal Democrat adviser on baseball cap haut couture.